Här kommer facit till de citat jag presenterade i onsdags. Många YA-böcker och de rekommenderas alla.
1. “We accept the love we think we deserve.” ur The Perks of Being a Wallflower av Stephen Chbosky.
2. “You know, when it works, love is pretty amazing. It’s not overrated. There’s a reason for all those songs.” ur This Lullaby av Sarah Dessen
3. “You don’t love someone because they’re perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they’re not.” ur My Sisters Keeper av Jodi Picoult
4. “Once upon a time there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.” ur The History of love av Nicole Krauss
5. “How many times can our emotions be tied to someone else’s – be pulled and stretched and twisted – before they snap? Before they can never be mended again?” ur Anna and the French Kiss av Stephanie Perkins