Inspirerad av Carolina bjuder jag på några litterära kärlekscitat. De kommer alla från böcker jag läst Känner du igen dem?
1. “We accept the love we think we deserve.”
2. “You know, when it works, love is pretty amazing. It’s not overrated. There’s a reason for all those songs.”
3. “You don’t love someone because they’re perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they’re not.”
4. “Once upon a time there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.”
5. “How many times can our emotions be tied to someone else’s – be pulled and stretched and twisted – before they snap? Before they can never be mended again?”